Sunday, January 8, 2012

First Blog Post

Well, somehow you've stumbled upon my little corner of the blog-o-sphere, and I thank you for that! Sometimes a girl just needs to be heard once in a while. I guess I'll start with the basics and go from there.

My name is Brittni and I just turned 25. I met my hubs when I was 20, got engaged and married when I was 22, had our first baby when I was 23, and now we're in the process of trying to have another baby (which is proving to be quite difficult). I'm a stay-at-home mom to our daughter, Emily. I just have to say that I'm loving it.

Hubs is 26 and he works in the lighting industry. He absolutely love it. He kinda just fell into this career right before I met him. He loves gaming (it happens to drive me insane). His interests are cars, games, and repairing things.

Emily, our almost 2 year old daughter, is just incredible. We think she's hitting the terrible two's a little early, because everything is a tantrum with her. She has just recently become attached to "blankie" which so desperately needs a trip through the wash cycle. She loves fruit, which is great, but in order for her to eat her veggies, I have to mix it with either mashed potatoes or something. She hates corn. On a typical day, you could find her coloring, reading (she loves looking through books), helping me cook, playing "house" with her dolls, or trying to ride her new pink Radio Flyer tricycle that Santa brought her for Christmas.

This now brings us to the newest addition to our family...Charlie! We adopted him from the city shelter back in September. He's a Chihuahua/Shiba Inu mix. He's a pretty good family member. We're having a little trouble on the whole potty training thing, but I have to say that it has gotten a lot better since we bought a kennel. He likes to chew on anything and everything. Maybe he'll grow out of this? He's only a year old, so he's still a puppy.

So, that pretty much sums us up. Thanks for reading! I hope you'll follow my blog, and in return...I'll follow you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Baby Bottles and Bubble Baths