Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Let's talk about

fertility. Hubbs and I have been trying since December 2010 to get pregnant with baby #2. Obviously, it hasn't worked out so well. I've tried drinking POM juice (which is disgusting, btw), I've tried holding my hips up in the air after hubbs finishes (all that has gotten me is an infection), and for about 4 months I was charting. I just don't really know the answer. I feel like I haven't put my all into trying, but it is really exhausting. Then, I've been spotting since January 8th. Yes, I'm still spotting.

I guess I'll just give my all at charting, buy some ovulation tests, and just relax. Maybe that's the problem. I mean, I'm only 25 and we have had one successful pregnancy (I've been pregnant a total of 3 times, 2 ended in miscarriage). So I don't think it would be a fertility problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Baby Bottles and Bubble Baths