Thursday, January 19, 2012

A Migraine and Photoshop

I had the misfortune of experiencing my first migraine last night. I used to listen to my mom complain about hers, but I have never experienced this before. I felt nauseous! My head hurt so bad that I seriously thought it was just going to explode from pressure. Thank goodness for my husband though! He normally gets migraines, so he had some Excedrin Migraine in the cabinet. I took 1, and about 30 minutes later...migraine was gone!


Does anyone use Photoshop? I'm sitting here playing around and trying to design blogger templates. Maybe I'll end up posting some and seeing if there is any demand for them.

1 comments:

  1. It's a pleasure to meet another "Jolly" in this world! :) www.roxannajolly.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Baby Bottles and Bubble Baths