Friday, January 13, 2012

Pancake Pops

I decided to borrow my SIL’s cake pop maker, so that I could use it for Emily’s upcoming birthday party. I thought that I would just try it out to get a feel for it. I decided to try to make pancake pops. My thought was to make pancake balls, inject them with syrup, and then roll them in cinnamon-sugar. Sounds great right?

They didn’t turn out that way at all. The injector that came with it didn’t work at all with the syrup. I guess next time, I’ll use maple flavored icing. Basically, it was just the pancake balls on a stick and then you dip them in syrup. Emily loved it! She ate more than half of them.

Sorry, I don’t have any photos. Hubbs just now decided to bring back the camera battery charger. I just haven’t put it on the charger yet. I guess I’ll do that right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Baby Bottles and Bubble Baths